TRESHA + ERIC: JOSHUA TREE NATL’ PARK
Tresha and Eric had originally planned on a Santa Barbara Micro wedding, but with the ongoing Covid crisis, they pivoted their plans to a Joshua Tree Elopement complete with one of our Super 8 Mini Highlight Films! They had one of their first dates in the park and had camped many nights there together over the years so it was a meaningful place for them to officially tie the knot. These two were so sweet, and so in the moment with each other. We love how free and easy elopements can allow the couple to be!
Head on over to Over The Moon for the full story!
- Photographer: Michelle Pullman (@michellepullman) of Rad + In Love (@radandinlove)
- Florals: Lindsay Cummins @louflowers of Heavens Market (@heavensmarketla)
- Airbnb: Ma Sa Ya Desert Ranch (@masayadesertranch)
- Bride’s Dress: Park & Fifth Co (@partkandfifthco)
- Bride’s Veil: Lauren Mizon of Lauren Mizon Embroidery (@laurenmizon.bespokeveils)
- Bride’s Earrings: Vintage Chanel (@chanel )
- Bride’s Shoes: Charles Keith (@charleskeithofficial)
- Groom’s Suit: Indochino (@indochino)
- Groom’s Pocket Square: Drakes (@drakesdiary)
- Rings: Carol Klein Fine Jewelry (@carolkleinfinejewelry)
- Catering/Cake: Sasha Piligian of May Micro Bakery (@sashimi1)
- Stationery: Nesting Project Paper (@nestingprojectpaper)