TRESHA + ERIC: JOSHUA TREE NATL’ PARK
Tresha and Eric had originally planned on a Santa Barbara Micro wedding, but with the ongoing Covid crisis, they pivoted their plans to a Joshua Tree Elopement complete with one of our Super 8 Mini Highlight Films! They had one of their first dates in the park and had camped many nights there together over the years so it was a meaningful place for them to officially tie the knot. These two were so sweet, and so in the moment with each other. We love how free and easy elopements can allow the couple to be!
Head on over to Over The Moon for the full story!
- Photographer: Michelle Pullman (@michellepullman) of Rad + In Love (@radandinlove)
- Florals: Lindsay Cummins @louflowers of Heavens Market (@heavensmarketla)
- Airbnb: Ma Sa Ya Desert Ranch (@masayadesertranch)
- Bride’s Dress: Park & Fifth Co (@partkandfifthco)
- Bride’s Veil: Lauren Mizon of Lauren Mizon Embroidery (@laurenmizon.bespokeveils)
- Bride’s Earrings: Vintage Chanel (@chanel )
- Bride’s Shoes: Charles Keith (@charleskeithofficial)
- Groom’s Suit: Indochino (@indochino)
- Groom’s Pocket Square: Drakes (@drakesdiary)
- Rings: Carol Klein Fine Jewelry (@carolkleinfinejewelry)
- Catering/Cake: Sasha Piligian of May Micro Bakery (@sashimi1)
- Stationery: Nesting Project Paper (@nestingprojectpaper)
Nadia + Chris: Grass Room, DTLA
Nadia + Chris had a super sweet super intimate wedding at one of our favorite downtown Los Angeles weddings. It was such a nice time hanging with them and their friends, enjoying Mariachi and dying over her amazing vintage dress. Please read more about it over on Anti Bride! Thanks Nadia + Chris!!!!!
Nicky + Liam, Joshua Tree
Short on fuss, big on style, film, fun, and love. Really enjoyed photographing and witnessing the wedding of Nicky + Liam. They came over from England to Southern California to marry + celebrate. We had so much fun talking vintage clothes, good music, and travel. Lots of love to these two!
Ivy + Felicia: Muir Beach at the Pelican Inn
Well, hello there! It sure has been a minute, hasn’t it? Well, what better way to dive back into blogging that with the intimate wedding of Ivy + Felicia. When the two women started telling us their plans to wed over the sea at the Muir Beach over look, then celebrate with their closest friends and family at the adorable Pelican Inn, we knew it was going to be one for the books. I so enjoyed photographing this, along side our trusty associate photographer Angie Ollman, and I hope you will enjoy the photos. You can also head over to Over the Moon today, to read about everything in Ivy + Felicia’s own words. Thanks so much!!!!
BONNIE + KENNETH: BE TULUM, TULUM, MEXICO
We love Bonnie + Kenneth! I was lucky enough to spend some time with Bonnie a few months before her wedding when I was in New Orleans on another job. She showed me around the town, took me to her gallery (she’s an incredible artist) and met me for dinner! Kenneth was out of town for work at the time so it was just us ladies. It made it extra fun for us that we knew each other a little before the wedding. These two planned the most beautiful and low key affair in Tulum and I couldn’t have been more psyched to spend their day with them. Read more about how they planned their tiny destination wedding over at A Practical Wedding!